Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gucci Mane "Trap God 2"

Mr. So Icy aka Gucci Mane dropped a new music tape that was sure to be a classic.  I was totally wrong.  Instead of making a mixtape he should have trashed all of these tracks.  Out 23 tracks I could not find one I could just vibe to.  I'm really not feeling this mix tape.  Maybe I need to give it another chance.  As a fan of Gucci, yes I will continue to listen to it.  Maybe it's one of those EPs were you need to listen to more than just the beat but listen to what's in it.  But from listening to these tracks so far, the lyrical content is absent.  Gucci is not known for bars but the way he ties his flow together makes him unique but I must say, I believe this effort is trash and even if I listen to it 2 or 10 more times I will not be feeling this mix tape.  Maybe I'm wrong but I do believe I'm right and others will agree.  Let me know what you think.  Below is a link to the mix tape.

http://www.datpiff.com/Gucci-Mane-Trap-God-2-mixtape.453652.html

One,

IAMDJDK
www.iamdjdk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment