Saturday, January 19, 2013

T.I. SHOPPING FOR A NEW DEAL


1226529-t.i.-ti-akoo-617-409.jpg

Rapper T.I. "TIP" Harris is looking for  a new deal reportedly worth $75 million dollars. Damn!

T.I., Atlanta based artist, is at the near end of his 10 year deal with Atlantic records.  T.I.'s new proposed deal could include three albums and T.I.'s elite Grand Hustle artist.  Also with the deal will be corporate endorsements deals, and a 360-style percentage of his publishing, touring, merchandising, and licensing.  Grand Hustle holds such artist as B.o.B. and Killer Mike.

T.I. has reportedly met with heavy hitters Dr. Dre & Interscope Records and Jay-Z & Roc Nation.  Sony and Universal also have offered the trap music artist 50 million each.

In my opinion, TIP should sign with Jay and Roc Nation. Why? Because like I told you in my first blog, Jay is my favorite artist, lol.  On the real, T.I.'s best choice musically and business wise is to sign with Jay.  Jay could introduce TIP to a new audience.  You know those Frank Sinatra types.  With Jay's help, T.I.'s gun charges will be water under the bridge.  Just look what he has done for Rihanna and Kanye.  Even though the two of them are fucking up but they stay in the press on that media takeout bullshit.  I know TIP don't want that look but Jay can get a Nigga in Paris, literally.  And just for the record, the last artist Dre has signed are in the freezer.  Eve and Busta were there and didn't put out as much as a mix tape.  50 is the hottest artist over there and his music career is in the freezer as well.  He is getting money from other ventures.  Plus T.I., Grand Hustle, and Trap Musik is not a good fit at Interscope. Just a preview of what T.I. can accomplish with Jay, listen to "Swagga Like Us" and "Niggas In Paris Remix."  Even though Jay and Yay already laid their vocals, T.I. killed that shit and when I DJ that is the version of the joint I play.  So now you know how I feel, leave comments and chime in.  I respect everyone's opinion and will be glad to hear.

One,

IAMDJDK
www.iamdjdk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment